Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am so proud!

I am going to take the liberty of bragging about my kids a little.

Mark took the Reading TAKS test this month. That is the state test here in Texas to see how their students are performing and learning. It is a big deal if you pass because the schools gets money based on how many students pass the test. We got Marks results this week and he did pass. Not only did he pass he got 100%. He felt so good after hearing that, so besides me being proud of him he was extremely proud of himself!

Jared had his UIL choir competition this last week. I remember the band competitions oh so well :) ! He sang 3 song, one acapella, and one site reading selection. His all boys choir was able to get all I's which is the superior rating on all of his songs. He also had his solo competition last month and recieved a I there as well. Jared loves to sing and I am so glad that he can excell at something that he loves.

I am so proud of them!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! Good job for both boys!

valmike said...

Both things definately worth bragging about! It's ok to be proud parents. You've earned it. -VAL