
I had a birthday this past week. I turned 35 on Oct. 6th. My birthday was very eventful as birthdays go. It started out with Andy giving a beautiful butterfly necklace followed by the kids being late for school. I then went and got a flu shot and took Andy to MD Anderson where we found out that his swollen lymphnodes have grown and multiplied. We were expecting that news though. I then got to go to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, where of course I ate too much but it was all so good. Towards the end of lunch I got a call from the nurse at Mark's school telling me he was in the clinic coughing and throwing up. I can blame myself for passing my wonderful gag relfex on to him. I picked Mark up from school and then went to go get Hunter from a freinds house. When leaving there my van died. I managed to get it to the machanics and Hunter and I hung at Lowe's Hardware until Andy could get off work and rescue us. We got home late so we stopped at McDonalds for dinner and went home for my favorite dessert, brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Yum!!! I had 11 messages on my phone when I got home accompanied with a few songs of Happy Birthday. As I said before a very eventful day but at the end of it all I counted my blessings and knew that a lot of people were thinking of me!!! It was a good birthday!
P.S. There is only a five candle in the picture because we had forgotten to buy a 3 candle. I can't help but smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment